- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 200 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 15%
- Graduation Rate: 80-89% (Btm 50% in IA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 55-59% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 65-69% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is West Monona High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of West Monona High School?
How many students attend West Monona High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of West Monona High School?
What grades does West Monona High School offer ?
What school district is West Monona High School part of?
Review West Monona High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities