Wheatland High School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 149 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 3%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Btm 50% in MO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
What is the graduation rate of Wheatland High School?
The graduation rate of Wheatland High School is 80%, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 90%.
How many students attend Wheatland High School?
149 students attend Wheatland High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
97% of Wheatland High School students are White, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Wheatland High School?
Wheatland High School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Wheatland High School offer ?
Wheatland High School offers enrollment in grades 7-12
Review Wheatland High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities