White Elementary School
- White Elementary School's student population of 596 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||596 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- White Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#698 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bartow County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rydal Pine Log Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 379 students
1095 Cass Pine Log Rd
Rydal, GA 30171
(770)606-5864 3.9 PK-5 379
- White Cass High School Grades: 9-12 | 1581 students
1000 Colonel Way Ne
White, GA 30184
(770)606-5800 4.9 9-12 1581
- Cartersville Clear Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 597 students
50 Pleasant Valley Rd Nw
Cartersville, GA 30121
(770)606-5403 6.2 PK-5 597
- Cartersville Cass Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 944 students
195 Fire Tower Rd Nw
Cartersville, GA 30120
(770)606-5846 6.3 6-8 944
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.