Whitehaven High School News
Browse past news stories for Whitehaven High School in Memphis, TN.
- Vols' coaching staff visits trio of UT commits
Jeremy Pruitt and the University of Tennessee football program received three commitments on Oct. 22 from Whitehaven High School in Memphis, Tenn. The commitments are a ...
- Top Vandy hoops target Murrell puts VU in top five
Murrell previously played at Whitehaven High School in Memphis for coach Faragi Phillips who is now ...
- Siera Ransom -- Whitehaven High School - Memphis Commercial Appeal
Siera has completed an amazing 200 plus hours of community service during high school. She has given time to Shelby Farms clean-ups, Memphis Zoo Boo, and Mid-South Fo ...
- Editorial: The Authentic Success Of Whitehaven High School - Memphis Daily News (blog)
Whether it was Whitehaven Academy in the 19th century or Neel High School or the current Whitehaven High, the community and its hallmark educational institution always hav ...
- Whitehaven High School offers class period to sharpen skills for important tests - wreg.com
MEMPHIS, Tenn. â€” There is a new class period at Whitehaven High School this fall, with a focus on preparing for big tests coming up. Many students are using a new eighth p ...
- SCS working to increase security after brawl at Whitehaven High School - wreg.com
MEMPHIS, Tenn â€” A fight involving 50 young people outside of Whitehaven High School erupted into what some parents called compl ...
- Nine arrested at Whitehaven High School brawl after basketball game between ... - Daily Mail
Nine people have been arrested after up to 50 teenagers and adults started a huge brawl after a high school basketball game. The violent scenes unfolded at Whitehaven High School in Memphis, Tennessee, with people punching and kicking each other ... ...
A new bill in the Arizona State Senate could criminalize teachers who use inappropriate language in the classroom. We’ll take a look at both sides of the debate.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.