Winola Elementary School
- Winola Elementary School's student population of 304 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||304 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Winola Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1507 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sherrard CUSD 200 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Matherville Matherville Intermediate School Grades: 5-6 | 214 students
Po Box 639
Matherville, IL 61263
(309)754-8244 4.5 5-6 214
- Sherrard Sherrard Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 246 students
209 1st St
Sherrard, IL 61281
(309)593-2917 9.2 K-4 246
- Aledo Apollo Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 350 students
801 Sw 9th St
Aledo, IL 61231
(309)582-2238 9.3 PK-4 350
- Aledo Mercer County Intermediate School Grades: 5-6 | 197 students
1002 Sw 6th St
Aledo, IL 61231
(309)582-2441 9.3 5-6 197
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.