- Wolcott School's student population of 237 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||237 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wolcott School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1188 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Thornton SD 154 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Holland Outlook Academy Grades: 9-12 | 149 students
465 E 170th St
South Holland, IL 60473
(312)752-0367 1.2 9-12 149
- Glenwood Longwood Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 362 students
441 N Longwood Dr
Glenwood, IL 60425
(708)757-2100 1.4 PK-4 362
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.