Woodman 7-8 Middle School
- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 5 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 5:1
- Minority Enrollment: 20%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MT
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MT state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 50% MT state average).
How many students attend Woodman 7-8 Middle School?
5 students attend Woodman 7-8 Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
80% of Woodman 7-8 Middle School students are White, and 20% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Woodman 7-8 Middle School?
Woodman 7-8 Middle School has a student ration of 5:1, which is lower than the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Woodman 7-8 Middle School offer ?
Woodman 7-8 Middle School offers enrollment in grades 7-8 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Woodman 7-8 Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities