World Academy serves 38 students in grades Kindergarten-12.
World Academy placed in the top 30% of all schools in Colorado for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the Colorado state average of 35%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is ≥50% (which is higher than the Colorado state average of 47%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 is higher than the Colorado state level of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 26% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Colorado state average of 47% (majority Hispanic).
World Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
World Academy's student population of 38 students has declined by 28% over five school years.
The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
State Accredited Program
Flexible Class Schedule
Classes for Credit/Part Time Options
Dedicated College Counselor
Community Clubs/Activities Offered
World Academy is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,783 schools in Colorado (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of World Academy is 0.39, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.60. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data
State Level (CO)
Overall Testing Rank
#484 out of 1783 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2017-2018 (latest school year available) NCES, CO Dept. of Education
Review World Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Missing Children: Why Public Schools Need to Improve Security Policies
Learn about the case of Kyle Horman, a child who went missing while on campus, and how this tragedy is prompting public schools to reevaluate their security measures.
Paupers and Princes: Economic Inequality at Public Schools
The economic divide between our nation's public school students is growing wider and deeper. Learn about a new federal report that reveals the growing ranks of poverty-stricken public schools.
Can You Afford a Stellar Public School Education?
Dissect "America's Best Schools for Your Housing Buck" and learn about the top ranked public schools in America in cities where the median home price is as low as $200,000.