Wright City West Elementary School
- Wright City West Elementary School's student population of 506 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-5|
|Total Students||506 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wright City West Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1605 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||WRIGHT CITY R-II OF WARREN CO. School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wright City Wright Start Preschool Grades: PK | 51 students
80 Bell Road
Wright City, MO 63390
(636)791-2150 0.2 PK 51
- Wright City Wright City High School Grades: 9-12 | 448 students
520 Westwoods Rd
Wright City, MO 63390
(636)745-7500 0.9 9-12 448
- Foristell Wright City East Elementary School Grades: K-1 | 253 students
3675 West Meyer Rd
Foristell, MO 63348
(636)463-2710 4.8 K-1 253
- Warrenton Rebecca Boone Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 520 students
836 South St
Warrenton, MO 63383
(636)456-6904 5.1 PK-5 520
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.