Yarnell Elementary School
Yarnell Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Yarnell Elementary School's student population of 46 students has grown by 35% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Yarnell Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,897 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#946 out of 1897 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Yarnell Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Congress Congress Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 99 students
26400 S. Tenderfoot Hill Road
Congress, AZ 85332
(928)427-9850 9.5 K-8 99
- Kirkland Kirkland Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 73 students
14200 W. Kirkland/hillside Rd.
Kirkland, AZ 86332
(928)442-3258 10.2 PK-8 73
- Skull Valley Skull Valley Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 22 students
3150 South Old Skull Valley Ro
Skull Valley, AZ 86338
(928)442-3322 16.3 K-8 22
- Prescott Lincoln Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 301 students
201 Park Ave.
Prescott, AZ 86303
(928)445-5400 24.1 K-5 301
- Prescott Mijted - Mountain Institute Central Campus Grades: 9-12 | 64 students
320 West Aubrey
Prescott, AZ 86302
(928)771-0791 24.1 9-12 64
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.