Zamora Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 399 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 60%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in CA
- Math Proficiency: ≤20% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 21-39% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Zamora Elementary School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while 21-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
How many students attend Zamora Elementary School?
399 students attend Zamora Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
50% of Zamora Elementary School students are Hispanic, 40% of students are White, 6% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Asian, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Zamora Elementary School?
Zamora Elementary School has a student ration of 21:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Zamora Elementary School offer ?
Zamora Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
What school district is Zamora Elementary School part of?
Zamora Elementary School is part of Woodland Joint Unified School District.
Review Zamora Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities