Access Elementary School
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 10-12
- Enrollment: 12 students
- Minority Enrollment: 67%
- Graduation Rate: 40-59% (Btm 50% in MN)
- Math Proficiency: 20-24%
- Reading Proficiency: 50-59%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MN Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 65% MN state average), while 50-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 72% MN state average).
What is the graduation rate of Access Elementary School?
The graduation rate of Access Elementary School is 40-59%, which is lower than the Minnesota state average of 84%.
How many students attend Access Elementary School?
12 students attend Access Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
33% of Access Elementary School students are White, 25% of students are Hispanic, 25% of students are Two or more races, 9% of students are Asian, and 8% of students are Black.
What grades does Access Elementary School offer ?
Access Elementary School offers enrollment in grades 10-12
Review Access Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities