Adrian Martinez Gandia Elementary School
Adrian Martinez Gandia Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Puerto Rico for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 1%)
- Adrian Martinez Gandia Elementary School's student population of 92 students has declined by 54% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Adrian Martinez Gandia Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 1,307 schools in Puerto Rico (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PR)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||13:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Puerto Rico Department Of Education School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Adrian Martinez Gandia Elementary School is Centro Residencial De Oportunidades Educativas De Ceiba High School (0.1 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Esc. Int. Baldorioty De Castro Middle School (2.0 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Laurentino Estrella Elementary School (1.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ceiba Centro Residencial De Oportunidades Educativas De Ceiba High School Grades: 9-12 | 227 students
Calle Roosevelt, Fd-roosevelt
Ceiba, PR 00735
(787)865-1000 0.1 9-12 227
- Camuy Laurentino Estrella Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 220 students
Ave Munoz Rivera
Camuy, PR 00627
(787)898-3745 1.3 K-6 220
- Camuy Esc. Int. Baldorioty De Castro Middle School Grades: 7-9 | 266 students
Carr 119 Km 13 Hm 1 Bo Piedra
Camuy, PR 00627
(787)898-3060 2.0 7-9 266
- Hatillo Joaquin Rodriguez Ruiz Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 207 students
Carr 130 Ramal 491 Bo Naranjit
Hatillo, PR 00659
(787)898-9272 3.6 K-6 207
- Hatillo Lorenzo Coballes Gandia High School Grades: 7-12 | 464 students
Carr 130 Km. 0.1 Sect. Los Alv
Hatillo, PR 00659
(787)898-4300 3.6 7-12 464
Nearby Homes for Sale
How does socioeconomic status affect students and are boys more sensitive to disadvantage than girls?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.