Agwsr High School
- Agwsr High School's student population of 151 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Agwsr High School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#85 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||AGWSR Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ackley Agwsr Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 222 students
918 4th Ave
Ackley, IA 50601
(641)847-2611 0.1 K-5 222
- Ackley The Cougars Den Grades: PK-K | 50 students
413 State St
Ackley, IA 50601
(641)847-2699 0.2 PK-K 50
- Aplington Aplington Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 174 students
215 10th St
Aplington, IA 50604
(319)347-6621 8.7 K-5 174
- Wellsburg Agwsr Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 121 students
609 S Monroe
Wellsburg, IA 50680
(641)869-5121 10.1 6-8 121
- Iowa Falls Rock Run Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 239 students
710 North St
Iowa Falls, IA 50126
(641)648-6420 11.0 3-5 239
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.