- The student population of 423 students has declined by 28% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||423 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- The school's diversity score of 0.58 is more than the state average of 0.23. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Akron Digital Academy School District's student population of 423 students has decreased by 28% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $8,109 in this district is less than the state average of $12,590. The district revenue/student has declined by 20% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,155 is less than the state average of $12,240. The district spending/student has grown by 11% over four years.
|School District Name||Akron Digital Academy School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||423||909|
|District Total Revenue||$4 MM||$11 MM|
|District Spending||$5 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,109||$12,590|
|District Spending / Student||$9,155||$12,240|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
The nearest high school is Akron Early College High School (0.2 miles away)
The nearest middle school is National Inventors Hall Of Fame School, Center For Stem (0.3 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Imagine Akron Academy (0.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Akron Akron Early College High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 336 students
The University Of Akron
Akron, OH 44325
AkronImagine Akron AcademyGrades: KG | 72 students
1585 Frederick Blvd
Akron, OH 44320
AkronMain Street Preparatory AcademyGrades: KG-5 | 154 students
388 S Main St
Akron, OH 44311
AkronNational Inventors Hall Of Fame School, Center For StemGrades: 5-8 | 399 students
199 S Broadway St
Akron, OH 44308
AkronTowpath Trail High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 272 students
275 W Market St
Akron, OH 44303
- Posted by Parent - ji.ub