Ala San Tan Elementary School
- Ala San Tan Elementary School's student population of 594 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||594 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Ala San Tan Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,842 schools in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||American Leadership Academy Inc. School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Tan Valley Skyline Ranch Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 792 students
1084 W. San Tan Hills
San Tan Valley, AZ 85143
(480)888-7520 0.9 PK-8 792
- Queen Creek Mountain Vista Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 172 students
33622 N. Mountain Vista Blvd.
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
(480)677-4400 1.3 6-8 172
- Queen Creek San Tan Heights Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 517 students
2500 W. San Tan Heights Boulev
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
(480)888-2930 1.3 PK-6 517
- Florence Circle Cross Ranch K8 School Grades: K-8 | 793 students
35900 N. Charbray Drive
Florence, AZ 85132
(480)987-7600 1.4 K-8 793
- Gilbert Leading Edge Academy Mountain View Grades: K-12 | 262 students
4815 W. Hunt Highway
Gilbert, AZ 85234
(480)655-6787 1.6 K-12 262
It’s clear there is currently a gap in language education. As of 2008, only 18.5% of K-12 students were enrolled in a foreign language class. Ask the experts and they all agree— schools with robust foreign language programs can bring students to the next level.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.