Albers Elementary School
Albers Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Albers Elementary School's student population of 205 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Albers Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 3,672 schools in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#186 out of 3672 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Albers 63 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albers Damiansville Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 100 students
101 E Main St
Albers, IL 62215
(618)248-5188 2.4 PK-8 100
- Aviston Aviston Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 392 students
350 S Hull St
Aviston, IL 62216
(618)228-7245 4.2 PK-8 392
- Germantown Germantown Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 262 students
Po Box 400
Germantown, IL 62245
(618)523-4253 4.2 PK-8 262
- New Baden New Baden Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 223 students
700 Marilyn Dr
New Baden, IL 62265
(618)588-3535 4.3 K-3 223
- Trenton Wesclin Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 377 students
699 Wesclin Rd
Trenton, IL 62293
(618)224-7341 4.3 9-12 377
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.