- School Type: Special education school
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 56 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 8:1
- Minority Enrollment: 87%
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Top 1% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≤10% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while ≤10% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Alessandro?
The graduation rate of Alessandro is 50%, which is lower than the California state average of 87%.
How many students attend Alessandro?
56 students attend Alessandro.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
50% of Alessandro students are Hispanic, 32% of students are Black, 13% of students are White, and 5% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Alessandro?
Alessandro has a student ration of 8:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Alessandro offer ?
Alessandro offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-12
What school district is Alessandro part of?
Alessandro is part of Moreno Valley Unified School District.
Review Alessandro. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities