Almira Coulee Hartline High School
Almira Coulee Hartline High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Almira Coulee Hartline High School's student population of 82 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Almira Coulee Hartline High School is ranked within the top 50% of all 2,039 schools in Washington (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#756 out of 2039 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||18:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Coulee-Hartline School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Almira Almira Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 109 students
310 S 3rd St
Almira, WA 99103
(509) 639-2414 7.9 K-8 109
- Coulee City Coulee City Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 80 students
410 W Locust
Coulee City, WA 99115
(509) 632-5231 10.0 K-5 80
- Coulee City Coulee City Middle School Grades: 6-8
410 W. Locust St.
Coulee City, WA 99115
(509) 632-5312 10.0 6-8 n/a
- Coulee Dam Lake Roosevelt Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 383 students
503 Crest Dr
Coulee Dam, WA 99116
(509) 633-0730 17.7 PK-6 383
- Wilson Creek Wilson Creek Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 69 students
400 Navar Street
Wilson Creek, WA 98860
(509) 345-2541 18.1 K-6 69
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.