Aloha Elementary School
- Aloha Elementary School's student population of 372 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||372 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Aloha Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 27:1 has decreased from 28:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3759 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ABC Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lakewood Willow Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 433 students
11733 E. 205th St.
Lakewood, CA 90715
(562)229-7910 0.6 K-6 433
- Hawaiian Gardens Furgeson (venn W.) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 417 students
22215 Elaine Ave.
Hawaiian Gardens, CA 90716
(562)229-7855 0.7 K-6 417
- Long Beach Ernest S. Mcbride Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 732 students
7025 E. Parkcrest St.
Long Beach, CA 90808
(562)425-3539 0.8 9-12 732
- Cerritos Haskell (pliny Fisk) Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 544 students
11525 Del Amo Blvd.
Cerritos, CA 90703
(562)229-7815 0.8 7-8 544
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.