Aloha Elementary School
Top Placements (California)
Aloha Elementary School is Listed among the top public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Aloha Elementary School's student population of 382 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||382 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Aloha Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has increased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Aloha Elementary School is Abc Unified School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Abc Unified School District's student population of 20,811 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $8,935 in this district is less than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has declined by 7% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,018 is less than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has declined by 7% over four school years.
|School District Name||Abc Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||20,811||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$186 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$188 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,935||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$9,018||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lakewood Willow Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 461 students
11733 E. 205th St.
Lakewood, CA 90715
(562)229-7910 0.6 K-6 461
- Hawaiian Gardens Furgeson (venn W.) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 410 students
22215 Elaine Ave.
Hawaiian Gardens, CA 90716
(562)229-7855 0.7 K-6 410
- Long Beach Ernest S. Mcbride Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 565 students
7025 E. Parkcrest St.
Long Beach, CA 90808
(562)425-3539 0.8 9-12 565
- Cerritos Haskell (pliny Fisk) Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 550 students
11525 Del Amo Blvd.
Cerritos, CA 90703
(562)229-7815 0.8 7-8 550
Cell phone policies are changing at schools across the country, and some are even embracing the technology to enhance the learning experience or improve student safety.
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.