Aloha Elementary School
- Aloha Elementary School's student population of 382 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||382 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Aloha Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has decreased from 28:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Abc Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lakewood Willow Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 461 students
11733 E. 205th St.
Lakewood, CA 90715
(562)229-7910 0.6 K-6 461
- Hawaiian Gardens Furgeson (venn W.) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 410 students
22215 Elaine Ave.
Hawaiian Gardens, CA 90716
(562)229-7855 0.7 K-6 410
- Long Beach Ernest S. Mcbride Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 565 students
7025 E. Parkcrest St.
Long Beach, CA 90808
(562)425-3539 0.8 9-12 565
- Cerritos Haskell (pliny Fisk) Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 550 students
11525 Del Amo Blvd.
Cerritos, CA 90703
(562)229-7815 0.8 7-8 550
In some cases, it might be the school down the street. Other times, it could be the school across town. We’ll talk about the factors to consider when choosing the best high school for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.