Alton Central School Elementary
- The student population of 518 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-8|
|Total Students||518 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.09 is less than the state average of 0.15. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Alton School District's student population of 518 students has decreased by 36% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $15,354 in this district is less than the state average of $26,203. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $15,349 is less than the state average of $25,182. The district spending/student has grown by 17% over four years.
|School District Name||Alton School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||518||434|
|District Total Revenue||$13 MM||$11 MM|
|District Spending||$13 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$15,354||$26,203|
|District Spending / Student||$15,349||$25,182|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AltonProspect Mountain High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 530 students
242 Suncook Valley Rd.
Alton, NH 03809
New DurhamNew Durham Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 171 students
Po Box 212
New Durham, NH 03855
Gilmanton Iron Works Gilmanton Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 403 students
1386 Nh Rte. 140
Gilmanton Iron Works, NH 03837
Center BarnsteadBarnstead Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 479 students
Po Box 289
Center Barnstead, NH 03225
WolfeboroKingswood Regional High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 775 students
396 S. Main St.
Wolfeboro, NH 03894
Yes I think this is one of the best school's I've heard about. The school is just such a happy place to learn in and basically grow up in.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - pfloo
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.