Amana Elementary School
- Amana Elementary School's student population of 139 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Amana Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#615 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clear Creek Amana Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oxford Clear Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 269 students
230 W Wilson
Oxford, IA 52322
(319)828-4505 7.4 PK-5 269
- Norway Norway Elementary School Grades: 4-6 | 316 students
100 School Drive
Norway, IA 52318
(319)227-7142 7.5 4-6 316
- Marengo Iowa Valley Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 220 students
359 E Hilton St
Marengo, IA 52301
(319)642-3332 8.7 7-12 220
- Marengo Iowa Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 350 students
151 E May
Marengo, IA 52301
(319)642-3812 8.9 PK-6 350
- Williamsburg Williamsburg Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 539 students
810 W Walnut
Williamsburg, IA 52361
(319)668-1050 11.2 7-12 539
Parents around the country are partaking in the Save Our Schools March to help maintain funding for our education system. Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.