Amber Terrace Discovery & Design Early Childhood
- Amber Terrace Discovery & Design Early Childhood's student population of 389 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||389 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
- Amber Terrace Discovery & Design Early Childhood's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Desoto Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Amber Terrace Discovery & Design Early Childhood is Desoto Alternative Education Center (daep) (0.8 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Desoto Alternative Education Center (daep) (0.8 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Desoto Alternative Education Center (daep) (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Desoto Desoto Alternative Education Center (daep) Grades: 6-12 | 31 students
204 E Belt Line Rd
Desoto, TX 75115
(972)223-2242 0.8 6-12 31
- Desoto Wings (where I Now Gain Success) Grades: 10-12 | 79 students
200a E Belt Line Rd
Desoto, TX 75115
(972)274-8219 0.8 10-12 79
- Red Oak Frank D Moates Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 759 students
1500 Heritage Dr
Red Oak, TX 75154
(972)230-2881 1.0 K-5 759
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.