Andries Hudde School
Andries Hudde School places among the top 20% of public schools in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Andries Hudde School's student population of 828 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 51 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||828 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Andries Hudde School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 4,239 schools in New York (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||New York City Geographic #22 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooklyn P.S. 193 Gil Hodges Grades: PK-5 | 879 students
2515 Ave L
Brooklyn, NY 11210
(718)338-9011 0.3 PK-5 879
- Brooklyn Hebrew Language Academy Charter School Grades: K-6 | 563 students
2186 Mill Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11234
(718)377-7200 0.4 K-6 563
- Brooklyn P.S. 119 Amersfort Grades: PK-5 | 406 students
3829 Ave K
Brooklyn, NY 11210
(718)377-7696 0.4 PK-5 406
- Brooklyn Brooklyn College Academy Grades: 9-12 | 594 students
350 Coney Island Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11218
(718)853-6184 0.7 9-12 594
- Brooklyn Edward R Murrow High School Grades: 8-12 | 3892 students
1600 Ave L
Brooklyn, NY 11230
(718)258-9283 0.7 8-12 3892
A new program in San Antonio and Austin tracks students with truancy history with GPS devices. The program is designed to improve attendance rates and student achievement.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.