Animo Locke Ii College Preparatory Academy (Closed 2014)
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||698 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2013-2014 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Animo Locke Ii College Preparatory Academy is Alain Leroy Locke College Preparatory Academy (0.0 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Alliance Jack H. Skirball Middle School (0.4 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Alliance Jack H. Skirball Middle School (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Alain Leroy Locke College Preparatory Academy Grades: 9-12 | 1684 students
325 E. 111th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
(323)420-2100 0.0 9-12 1684
- Los Angeles Alliance Jack H. Skirball Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 444 students
603 E. 115th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(323)905-1377 0.4 6-8 444
- Los Angeles One Hundred Seventh Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 922 students
147 E. 107th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90003
(323)756-8137 0.4 K-5 922
- Los Angeles One Hundred Ninth Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 478 students
10915 S. Mckinley Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90059
(323)756-9206 0.5 K-5 478
- Los Angeles Samuel Gompers Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 557 students
234 E. 112th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90061
(323)241-4000 0.5 6-8 557
We’ll report on a new partnership between schools in Chicago and Boston that is bringing an award-winning digital education platform to their schools. So what exactly is Boom Writer?
We've put together this resource guide to help students and adults get the help they require to choose a good language immersion program.
We examine the oldest school district west of the Mississippi River – the Hawaii Department of Education.