Ansgar Larsen Elementary School
- Ansgar Larsen Elementary School's student population of 802 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||802 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ansgar Larsen Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 26:1 has decreased from 30:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||24:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Ansgar Larsen Elementary School is Hueneme Elementary School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Hueneme Elementary School District's student population of 8,452 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $8,252 in this district is less than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has declined by 10% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $8,484 is less than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
|School District Name||Hueneme Elementary School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||8,452||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$69 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$71 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,252||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$8,484||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oxnard Charles Blackstock Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 1259 students
701 E. Bard Rd.
Oxnard, CA 93033
(805)488-3644 0.5 6-8 1259
- Oxnard Harrington Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 505 students
2501 Gisler Ave.
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805)385-1542 0.5 K-5 505
- Oxnard Channel Islands High School Grades: 9-12 | 2433 students
1400 Raiders Way
Oxnard, CA 93033
(805)385-2787 0.6 9-12 2433
- Oxnard E. O. Green Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 1176 students
3739 S. C St.
Oxnard, CA 93033
(805)986-8750 0.6 6-8 1176
Cell phone policies are changing at schools across the country, and some are even embracing the technology to enhance the learning experience or improve student safety.
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.