Ansgar Larsen Elementary School
Ansgar Larsen Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Ansgar Larsen Elementary School's student population of 713 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||713 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ansgar Larsen Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#8713 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hueneme Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oxnard Harrington Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 595 students
451 E. Olive St.
Oxnard, CA 93030
(805) 385-1542 0.5 K-5 595
- Oxnard Channel Islands High School Grades: 9-12 | 2,559 students
1400 Raiders Way
Oxnard, CA 93033
(805) 385-2787 0.6 9-12 2,559
- Oxnard E. O. Green Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 1,313 student
3739 S. C St.
Oxnard, CA 93033
(805) 986-8750 0.6 6-8 1,313
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?