Arabia Mountain High School - Academy Of Engineering- Medic
Arabia Mountain High School - Academy Of Engineering- Medic places among the top 20% of public schools in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Arabia Mountain High School - Academy Of Engineering- Medic's student population of 1,423 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 75 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,423 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||75 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Arabia Mountain High School - Academy Of Engineering- Medic's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#739 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||DeKalb County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lithonia Flat Rock Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1048 students
4603 Evans Mill Rd
Lithonia, GA 30038
(678)875-3202 2.0 PK-5 1048
- Lithonia Leadership Preparatory Academy Grades: K-8 | 480 students
6400 Woodrow Rd
Lithonia, GA 30038
(404)656-3103 3.3 K-8 480
- Conyers Shoal Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 738 students
1300 Mcwilliams Rd Sw
Conyers, GA 30094
(770)929-1430 3.7 PK-5 738
We have a 100% graduation rate. Our students graduate college and career ready. All of our students maintain a 2.5 GPA (minimum) and all of our valedictorians and salutatorians have a GPA higher than 4.0. Our CCRPI score leads the region and is among the top five in the district. Our parents are all parent volunteers by choice and by design.
- Posted by Parent - jrj96
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.