Arcadia Elementary School
- Arcadia Elementary School's student population of 451 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2009)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-3|
|Total Students||451 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Arcadia Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,544 schools in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Matteson Esd 162 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Olympia Fields Rich Central Campus High School Grades: 9-12 | 1133 students
3600 W 203rd St
Olympia Fields, IL 60461
(708)679-5600 0.3 9-12 1133
- Matteson Matteson Elementary School Grades: 1-3 | 350 students
21245 Main St
Matteson, IL 60443
(708)748-0480 0.9 1-3 350
- Park Forest Indiana Elementary School Grades: 4-6 | 375 students
165 Indiana St
Park Forest, IL 60466
(708)747-5300 1.1 4-6 375
- Park Forest Illinois School Grades: K-8 | 408 students
210 Illinois St
Park Forest, IL 60466
(708)747-0301 1.6 K-8 408
In some cases, it might be the school down the street. Other times, it could be the school across town. We’ll talk about the factors to consider when choosing the best high school for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.