Argyle Elementary School
- Argyle Elementary School's student population of 442 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||442 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Argyle Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1591 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cobb County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Smyrna Smyrna Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 986 students
1099 Fleming St Se
Smyrna, GA 30080
(678)842-6741 2.2 PK-5 986
- Smyrna Campbell High School Grades: 9-12 | 2788 students
5265 Ward St Se
Smyrna, GA 30080
(678)842-6850 2.5 9-12 2788
- Marietta Brumby Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 968 students
1306 Powers Ferry Rd Se
Marietta, GA 30067
(770)916-7070 2.6 PK-5 968
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.