Calibre Academy School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 2 public schools in Calibre Academy School District, serving 496 students. Calibre Academy School District has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Arizona.
- Public schools in Calibre Academy School District have an average math proficiency score of 41% (versus the Arizona public school average of 45%), and reading proficiency score of 45% (versus the 44% statewide average). This district's average testing ranking is in the 6/10, top 50% of public schools in Arizona.
- Minority enrollment is 40% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Arizona public school average of 62% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 0:1 is less than the Arizona public school average of 19:1.
|School District Name||Calibre Academy School District|
|School District Phone Number||(623) 556-2179|
|School District Grades Offered||KG - 08|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|# of Schools||2 Schools||2,380 Schools|
|# of Students||496 Students||1,117,458 Students|
|# of Teachers||n/a||47,820 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||19:1|
- Calibre Academy School District, which is ranked within the6/, top 50% of all 641 school districts in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018 school year.10
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 Student||62,127 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||7 Students||32,009 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||148 Students||502,895 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||13 Students||59,348 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||297 Students||422,489 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||4,017 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||30 Students||34,453 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||12,779|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||58||80,903|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||48||81,467|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||64||82,195|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||57||85,836|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||61||88,944|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||49||89,621|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||53||88,369|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||56||87,282|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||50||86,947|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||86,190|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||84,165|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||78,432|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||83,999|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||329|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $4,689 in this school district is less than the state average of 7839. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $2,651 is less than the state average of $7,481. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||2477000|
|Revenue / Student||$4,689||7839|
|Spending / Student||$2,651||7481|
Calibre Academy School District Public Schools (2020-21)
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.