Career Development Inc. School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Career Development Inc. School District serving 51 students in Taylor, Arizona.
- Minority enrollment is 39% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Arizona state average of 62%.
Career Development Inc. School District (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Taylor Northern Az Academy For Career Dev. - Taylor 1300 North Centennial Blvd
Taylor, AZ 85939
Grades: 9-12 | 51 students
|School District Name||Career Development Inc. School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||51 students|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a|
|# of Male Students||33 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||18 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||13 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||31 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||1 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||24|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Career Development Inc. School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 603 school districts in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 10% has decreased from 30-39% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,447 is higher than the state average of $6,786. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $7,786 is higher than the state average of $6,477. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (AZ)|
|Total Revenue||$1 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,447||$6,786|
|Spending / Student||$7,786||$6,477|
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.