Arroyo Elementary School
- The student population of 599 students has grown by 53% over five years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 24% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-8|
|Total Students||599 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 13:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.60 is less than the state average of 0.64. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Washington Elementary School District's student population of 23,247 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $9,968 is higher than the state average of $8,217. The district revenue/student has grown by 7% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $8,085 is less than the state average of $8,492. The district spending/student has declined by 13% over four years.
|School District Name||Washington Elementary School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||23,247||323|
|District Total Revenue||$233 MM||$3 MM|
|District Spending||$189 MM||$3 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,968||$8,217|
|District Spending / Student||$8,085||$8,492|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PhoenixNorth Pointe PreparatoryGrades: 7-12 | 864 students
10215 N. 43rd Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85051
- PhoenixTumbleweed Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 474 students
4001 W Laurel Ln
Phoenix, AZ 85029
- PhoenixAbraham Lincoln Traditional SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 616 students
10444 N 39th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85051
- GlendaleSunset SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 560 students
4626 W Mountain View Rd
Glendale, AZ 85302
- GlendaleSweetwater SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 515 students
4602 W Sweetwater
Glendale, AZ 85304
September 12, 2017
Homework has become deeply ingrained in the U.S. educational system, but how much homework is too much and how can you create a healthy environment for your child to do schoolwork at home?
September 08, 2017
Learn about single-sex education in public schools.
September 07, 2017
Playing sports is a great way to build your child's confidence and dedication but there are some drawbacks. Keep reading to learn the pros and cons of sports for middle schoolers and to learn how to support your student athlete.