Abraham Lincoln Traditional School
Abraham Lincoln Traditional School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
Abraham Lincoln Traditional School's student population of 608 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The teacher population of 33 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||608 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
Abraham Lincoln Traditional School is ranked within the top 20% of all 2,111 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
The diversity score of Abraham Lincoln Traditional School is 0.67, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.65. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
Overall Testing Rank
|#336 out of 2111 schools|
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Washington Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
The nearest high school and middle school to Abraham Lincoln Traditional School is North Pointe Preparatory (0.5 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Cactus Wren Elementary School (0.5 miles away)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Cactus Wren Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 506 students
9650 N 39th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(602) 347-2100 0.5 K-6 506
- Phoenix North Pointe Preparatory Grades: 7-12 | 753 students
10215 N. 43rd Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85051
(623) 209-0017 0.5 7-12 753
- Phoenix Intelli-school - Metro Center Grades: 9-12 | 118 students
3327 W Peoria Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85021
(602) 564-7300 0.9 9-12 118
- Phoenix Tumbleweed Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 463 students
4001 W Laurel Ln
Phoenix, AZ 85029
(602) 896-6600 0.9 PK-6 463
- Glendale Arroyo Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 570 students
4535 W Cholla
Glendale, AZ 85304
(602) 896-5100 1 K-8 570
While reading, writing, and arithmetic are the foundation of a child's education, financial literacy is growing in importance as well. Learn about public schools that are teaching financial literacy to their students.
Learn about how public schools are implementing new forms of physical education instruction, which range from yoga classes to even online gym courses.
Beyond tests and homework, some public school students face greater challenges, including the uncertainty of where they will sleep each night. Learn about the increase in homeless students and what public schools are doing to meet the challenge.