Ash Grove Elementary School
- Ash Grove Elementary School's student population of 212 students has grown by 27% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||212 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ash Grove Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1117 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ASH GROVE R-IV School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ash Grove Ash Grove High School Grades: 7-12 | 350 students
100 N Maple Ln
Ash Grove, MO 65604
(417)751-2330 0.0 7-12 350
- Bois D Arc Bois D'arc Elementary School Grades: 4-6 | 138 students
10315 W State Hwy T
Bois D Arc, MO 65612
(417)742-2203 5.8 4-6 138
- Walnut Grove Walnut Grove Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 155 students
300 E College
Walnut Grove, MO 65770
(417)788-2543 7.0 PK-6 155
- Everton Everton Elementary School Grades: PK-7 | 132 students
211 School St
Everton, MO 65646
(417)535-2221 7.4 PK-7 132
- Willard Willard Intermediate Grades: 5-6 | 690 students
407 Farmer Rd
Willard, MO 65781
(417)742-4242 8.0 5-6 690
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.