- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 54 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 8:1
- Minority Enrollment: 93%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MT
- Math Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MT state average), while ≤20% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 50% MT state average).
How many students attend Ashland School?
54 students attend Ashland School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
91% of Ashland School students are American Indian, 7% of students are White, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Ashland School?
Ashland School has a student ration of 8:1, which is lower than the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Ashland School offer ?
Ashland School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
What school district is Ashland School part of?
Ashland School is part of Ashland Elementary School District.
Review Ashland School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities