Ashley Com Consolidated School
- Ashley Com Consolidated School's student population of 144 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ashley Com Consolidated School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,544 schools in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ashley Ccsd 15 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvington Irvington Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 57 students
Po Box 130
Irvington, IL 62848
(618)249-6761 7.4 K-8 57
- Woodlawn Woodlawn High School Grades: 9-12 | 172 students
300 N Central St
Woodlawn, IL 62898
(618)735-2631 8.2 9-12 172
- Woodlawn Woodlawn Grade School Grades: PK-8 | 354 students
301 S Central St
Woodlawn, IL 62898
(618)735-2661 8.3 PK-8 354
- Centralia Grand Prairie Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 87 students
21462 N Richview Ln
Centralia, IL 62801
(618)249-6289 8.9 K-8 87
- Hoyleton Hoyleton Education Center Grades: 5-12
350 N Main St
Hoyleton, IL 62803
(618)493-7510 9.2 5-12 n/a
The results are in from Education Week’s annual public school rankings – and Maryland schools take the top spot for the fourth year in a row.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.