Asian Human Srvcs-passage Chrtr
Asian Human Srvcs-passage Chrtr places among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Asian Human Srvcs-passage Chrtr's student population of 479 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has grown by 50% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||479 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Asian Human Srvcs-passage Chrtr's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 26:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1625 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||City of Chicago SD 299 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Senn High School Grades: 9-12 | 1411 students
5900 N Glenwood Ave
Chicago, IL 60660
(773)534-2365 0.5 9-12 1411
- Chicago Amundsen High School Grades: 9-12 | 1166 students
5110 N Damen Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
(773)534-2320 0.7 9-12 1166
- Chicago Chappell Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 595 students
2135 W Foster Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
(773)534-2390 0.8 PK-8 595
Passages has a new location on Bryn Mawr near Ashland in a great building with a great staff. There is a great mix of kids and a strong curriculum.
- Posted by Teacher - mrlsh
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.