Aspira Leadership And College Preparatory Academy
- Aspira Leadership And College Preparatory Academy's student population of 316 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||316 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Aspira Leadership And College Preparatory Academy's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#3228 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dade School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Aspira Leadership And College Preparatory Academy is Title I Migrant Education Program (0.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Chapman Partnership Early Childhood Center South Grades: PK | 84 students
28205 Sw 124th Pl
Miami, FL 33132
(305)995-7689 0.9 PK 84
- Homestead Title I Migrant Education Program Grades: PK-12 | 18 students
28205 Sw 124 Court Bldg F Roo
Homestead, FL 33033
(305)258-4115 0.9 PK-12 18
- Homestead Air Base K-8 Center For International Education Grades: PK-8 | 1066 students
12829 Sw 272nd St
Homestead, FL 33032
(305)258-3676 1.1 PK-8 1066
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.