Auburn Elementary School
- Auburn Elementary School's student population of 542 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||542 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Auburn Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#838 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||MONTGOMERY CO PBLC SCHS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riner Auburn High School Grades: 9-12 | 410 students
1650 Auburn School Dr
Riner, VA 24149
(540)382-5160 0.3 9-12 410
- Riner Auburn Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 292 students
4163 Riner Rd
Riner, VA 24149
(540)382-5165 0.5 6-8 292
- Christiansburg Christiansburg Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 772 students
1205 Buffalo Drive Nw
Christiansburg, VA 24073
(540)394-2180 4.4 6-8 772
- Blacksburg Blacksburg Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 889 students
3109 Price's Fork Rd.
Blacksburg, VA 24060
(540)951-5800 5.0 6-8 889
- Newport News New River Valley Juvenile Detention Home
650 Wades Lanes
Newport News, VA 23607
(540)381-0097 5.2 n/a n/a
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.