Ausable Forks Elementary School
- Ausable Forks Elementary School's student population of 232 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||232 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ausable Forks Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2349 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||AUSABLE VALLEY CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Keeseville Ausable Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 353 students
1490 Rt 9n
Keeseville, NY 12924
(518)834-2800 4.5 9-12 353
- Keeseville Keeseville Primary School Grades: K-6 | 361 students
1825 Rt 22
Keeseville, NY 12944
(518)834-2839 10.6 K-6 361
- Peru Peru Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 1018 students
116 Pleasant St
Peru, NY 12972
(518)643-6100 12.0 K-6 1018
- Peru Peru Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 888 students
17 School St
Peru, NY 12972
(518)643-6400 12.2 7-12 888
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.