Babbitt Elementary School
- Babbitt Elementary School's student population of 118 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Babbitt Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1519 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ST. LOUIS COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ely Washington Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 281 students
600 E Harvey St
Ely, MN 55731
(218)365-6166 14.0 PK-5 281
- Tower Tower-soudan Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 83 students
415 N 2nd St
Tower, MN 55790
(218)753-4040 16.5 PK-6 83
- Aurora Mesabi East Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 474 students
601 N 1st St W
Aurora, MN 55705
(218)229-3321 18.6 PK-6 474
- Eveleth Eveleth-gilbert Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 152 students
801 Jones Street
Eveleth, MN 55734
(218)744-7773 28.7 7-8 152
- Virginia Roosevelt Elementary School Grades: 3-6 | 533 students
411 5th Ave S
Virginia, MN 55792
(218)742-3943 30.4 3-6 533
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.