- The student population of 1109 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 52 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||1,109 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.43 is less than the state average of 0.46. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Duval School District's student population of 127,122 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $8,805 in this district is less than the state average of $11,664. The district revenue/student has declined by 8% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,089 is less than the state average of $11,759. The district spending/student has declined by 9% over four years.
|School District Name||Duval School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||127,122||10,184|
|District Total Revenue||$1,107 MM||$119 MM|
|District Spending||$1,142 MM||$120 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,805||$11,664|
|District Spending / Student||$9,089||$11,759|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
The nearest high school is Baker Virtual Instruction Program (district Provided) High School (8.4 miles away)
The nearest middle school is Baker County Middle School (8.7 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Mamie Agnes Jones Elementary School (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JacksonvilleMamie Agnes Jones Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 412 students
700 Orange Ave
Jacksonville, FL 32234
BrycevilleBryceville Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 193 students
6504 Church Ave
Bryceville, FL 32009
JacksonvilleChaffee Trail Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 740 students
11400 Sam Caruso Way
Jacksonville, FL 32221
JacksonvilleWhitehouse Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 506 students
11160 General Ave
Jacksonville, FL 32220
MacclennyBaker County Virtual Franchise Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6
270 S Blvd E
Macclenny, FL 32063
April 28, 2017
In an evolving story out of New York, teacher unions have sued the school district to prevent them from following through with proposed school closures.
April 28, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 27, 2017
Public schools across the nation are implementing programs that help keep young black men in school and off the streets. Boosting graduation rates, reducing gang involvement and violence, and providing positive male role models are just a few of the common elements of these programs. Yet, the achievement gap between black boys and other peer groups remains extremely wide.