Ballast Point Elementary School
- Ballast Point Elementary School's student population of 448 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||448 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ballast Point Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#583 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||HILLSBOROUGH School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Chiaramonte Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 386 students
6001 S Himes Ave
Tampa, FL 33611
(813)272-3066 0.9 PK-5 386
- Tampa Anderson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 403 students
3910 W Fair Oaks Ave
Tampa, FL 33611
(813)272-3075 1.4 PK-5 403
- Tampa Robinson High School Grades: 9-12 | 1664 students
6311 S Lois Ave
Tampa, FL 33616
(813)272-3006 1.9 9-12 1664
- Tampa Roosevelt Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 701 students
3205 S Ferdinand Ave
Tampa, FL 33629
(813)272-3090 2.0 PK-5 701
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.