Bamber Valley Elementary School
- Bamber Valley Elementary School's student population of 894 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 57 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||894 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bamber Valley Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,793 schools in Minnesota (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#484 out of 1793 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rochester Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Bamber Valley Elementary School is Prairiecare (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rochester Prairiecare Grades: K-12 | 18 students
1620 Greenview Dr Sw
Rochester, MN 55902
(507)218-3700 0.8 K-12 18
- Rochester Rochester Stem Academy Grades: 9-12 | 113 students
415 16th St Sw
Rochester, MN 55902
(507)281-2381 1.6 9-12 113
- Rochester Alc Summer Credit Recovery Grades: 6-12
2220 3rd Ave Se
Rochester, MN 55904
(507)328-3999 1.9 6-12 n/a
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.