Bayside S.t.e.m. Academy
- Bayside S.t.e.m. Academy's student population of 662 students has grown by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||662 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bayside S.t.e.m. Academy's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2598 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||San Mateo-Foster City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Mateo Parkside Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 412 students
1685 Eisenhower St.
San Mateo, CA 94402
(650)312-7575 0.4 K-6 412
- San Mateo Lead Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 524 students
949 Ocean View Ave.
San Mateo, CA 94401
(650)312-7550 0.5 K-5 524
- San Mateo Fiesta Gardens International Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 547 students
1001 Bermuda Dr.
San Mateo, CA 94403
(650)312-7737 1.0 K-5 547
- San Mateo San Mateo-foster City Special Education Preschool Grades: K | 1 students
1170 Chess Dr.
San Mateo, CA 94404
(650)312-7240 1.2 K 1
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.