Bear Creek Middle School
- Bear Creek Middle School's student population of 820 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 53 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||820 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bear Creek Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1079 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Barrow County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bethlehem Alternative School
54 Star St W
Bethlehem, GA 30620
(770)867-2900 0.8 n/a n/a
- Winder Holsenbeck Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 911 students
445 Holsenbeck School Rd
Winder, GA 30680
(770)307-1540 2.1 PK-5 911
- Winder County Line Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 904 students
334 Rockwell Church Rd Nw
Winder, GA 30680
(770)867-2902 2.9 PK-5 904
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.