Beauregard Elementary School
Top Placements (Alabama)
Beauregard Elementary School is Listed among the top public schools in Alabama for:
- Category Attribute
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Beauregard Elementary School's student population of 683 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has declined by 28% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||683 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Beauregard Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1264 schools in Alabama (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Beauregard Elementary School is Lee County School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 136 school districts in Alabama (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Lee County School District's student population of 9,771 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $9,606 in this district is less than the state average of $10,349. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,865 is higher than the state average of $10,471. The district spending/student has grown by 16% over four school years.
|School District Name||Lee County School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||9,771||2,907|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$94 MM||$30 MM|
|District Spending||$106 MM||$30 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,606||$10,349|
|District Spending / Student||$10,865||$10,471|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Opelika Beauregard High School Grades: 9-12 | 724 students
7343 Al Highway 51
Opelika, AL 36804
(334)745-5916 0.6 9-12 724
- Opelika Southview Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 385 students
2712 Marvyn Pkwy
Opelika, AL 36801
(334)745-9711 4.7 PK-2 385
- Auburn Ogletree School Grades: 3-5 | 475 students
737 Ogletree Rd
Auburn, AL 36830
(334)887-4920 4.8 3-5 475
- Opelika Carver Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 364 students
307 Carver Ave
Opelika, AL 36801
(334)745-9712 5.9 PK-2 364
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.