Beaver Dam Elementary School
- Beaver Dam Elementary School's student population of 191 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 38% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Beaver Dam Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 2,111 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1048 out of 2111 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Littlefield Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Littlefield Beaver Dam High School Grades: 7-12 | 194 students
3470 E. Rio Virgin Road
Littlefield, AZ 86432
(928) 347-5486 0.0 7-12 194
- Mesquite Virgin Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 677 students
200 Woodbury Ln.
Mesquite, NV 89027
(702) 346-5761 10.7 PK-5 677
- Mesquite Charles Arthur Hughes Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 630 students
550 Hafen Ln.
Mesquite, NV 89027
(702) 346-3250 11.3 6-8 630
- Bunkerville Joseph L Bowler Senior Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 494 students
851 Vincent Leavitt Ave
Bunkerville, NV 89007
(702) 346-1900 14.8 PK-5 494
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?