Beckwourth (jim) High (Continuation School)
- Beckwourth (jim) High (Continuation School)'s student population of 18 students has grown by 38% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Beckwourth (jim) High (Continuation School)'s student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 26:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (15-16)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Plumas Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portola C. Roy Carmichael Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 346 students
895 W. St.
Portola, CA 96122
(530)832-0211 1.0 K-6 346
- Quincy Portola Opportunity Grades: K-8 | 10 students
1446 E. Main St.
Quincy, CA 95971
(530)283-6500 1.0 K-8 10
- Loyalton Loyalton Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 173 students
Loyalton, CA 96118
(530)993-4482 14.3 K-6 173
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.