Loyalton High School
- Loyalton High School's student population of 155 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||155 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Loyalton High School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#9511 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sierra-Plumas Joint Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Loyalton Sierra Pass (Continuation School) Grades: 9-12 | 2 students
700 Fourth St.
Loyalton, CA 96118
(530)993-1660 0.0 9-12 2
- Loyalton Loyalton Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 173 students
Loyalton, CA 96118
(530)993-4482 0.2 K-6 173
- Sierraville William R. Rouse Rop Grades: 10-12
305 S. Lincoln St.
Sierraville, CA 96126
(530)944-3398 9.3 10-12 n/a
- Portola Beckwourth (jim) High (Continuation School) Grades: 9-12 | 18 students
155 Sixth Ave.
Portola, CA 96122
(530)832-5581 14.5 9-12 18
This school has great academic program. Various A.P. classes are avalible, AVID, culture club,drama club, Europe Trips,FNL, CSF,Block L, FFA,and etc. Our school is one of top schools in California, and has a high avaerage GPA than all of the surrounding areas. We have a good art program and Studio Art. Our soccer team does EXCELLENT, along with our football and basketball team. Our volleyball team does well too but there isn't much team spirit for them. Team spirit is great for the others though. Our student counsel frequently put on rallies, dances,and etc. Our sports program wouldn't be much without Parent and teacher volenteering, but they give A LOT of there time for our benefit. Thank You. Our schoool not also recognizes academic talent and sports ability, but also achievements won in other outside events ( rodeo, FBLA,and more) We even have a wall dedicated to the people who achieve outside of school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - draa